In order to add your site to the Google Search Console (GSC), you’ll need to:
1. Go to https://search.google.com/search-console/about and click on Start Now:
2. Add full site’s URL and click Add Property:
3. In the new window you’ll have to choose verification method. Choose HTML tag:
4. Copy the tag:
5. Leave the tab open, login to your Weblium account in the new window.
6. In your account go to the Site Settings, open the Custom code tab. Add the code to the <HEAD> section:
7. Publish the site.
8. Go back to the window with open Google Search Console and click Verify: