In order to connect Google Tag Manager to your Weblium site, first you will need to create an account.
1. Click here to register at Google Tag Manager:
2. Fill in the fields with the information about your company:
3. In the second step add the domain name, choose the option Web and click Create:
4. Accept terms and conditions to be redirected to your account.
5. Copy the unique tag for your site in the format GTM-XXXXXXX
6. Add the tag to your Weblium site. For that enter the site settings, navigate to the Analytics tab and paste the code in the Google Tag Manager section. Then click Connect:
7. Publish the site for the changes to take effect: