Follow the instructions below to connect a domain you already own.
Important: this option is available for Pro-sites only.
1. Login to your Weblium account.
2. Hover over a Pro site and click on Settings:
3. Navigate to the Domains tab and click on + Connect existing domain:
4. In the pop-up window enter the domain name and click Continue:
5. Follow the instructions you receive:
Here are the nameservers that you need to copy:
6. Domain records will propagate within 24-48 hours and the site will be fully accessible with the custom domain name.
Connecting a domain with the help of an A record
In some cases it's recommended to connect a domain with the help of DNS records - for instance, if you want to manage the domain at your current host, if you are connecting a subdomain or if the domain registrar doesn't allow to change the NS records.
For that follow the instructions above, but switch the tab on step #5 to Via DNS records:
Follow the instructions in the new pop-up window and click done:
Here's the A record that you need to copy: 188.8.131.52.
Save the changes and allow up to 24-48 hours for the domain records to propagate worldwide.
If any help's needed, check out the article below: