By default the name of the site you see in your account will be displayed in the browser tab.
In order to change it:
1. Hover over the site and click on Settings:
2. In the General info tab add the Site title:
3. Click on Edit site to open the editor:
4. Click on Publish to apply the recent changes:
In this case all site pages will take up this site name.
If you want to have different page names, please follow the instructions below:
1. Enter the site editor.
2. Open the page settings and navigate to the SEO tab:
3. Click on Edit page info:
4. Add the Page title:
5. Publish the site:
If you are looking for a way to change the site name when sharing it on Facebook, LinkedIn etc, please follow the instructions below: