Zapier is a tool which allows you to collect and organize requests from contact forms. You can set it up in a way that all requests reach your Slack or Mailchimp account, fill in a Google Sheet and many more!
Important: make sure that you are connecting Zapier to the new contact form on the site. It's all the forms with the custom label:
Start with Zapier
Here's how it will look like:
Connect the services
1. In your Zapier account, click on Make a Zap!:
2. Look for the Sitebuilder Form and select it:
3. The trigger fills in automatically. Click Continue:
4. Now you will need to choose which site the service is connected to. Click on the button here:
5. In the new window you will be asked to add Site ID and Secret key:
6. These can be found in your site settings. For that, select the Form integrations tab, choose Zapier, click on New service:
7. Site ID and Secret key will appear:
8. Copy them and enter in the relevant field on Zapier's end. Click Yes, continue:
9. The account will be linked to Zapier. Click Continue:
10. Choose the relevant contact form and click Continue:
11. You will be asked whether you want to test a form. We recommend you try doing this.
Setting up the apps on Zapier's end
1. Choose the apps that you will be working with:
2. Continue with customizing them - select the action and so on. When you reach the testing stage, leave it for a while - you'll come back to it in a few minutes.
Set the contact form on your site to send data to Zapier
1. Enter the editor of the site.
2. Open the contact form settings:
3. Navigate to the Integrations tab and turn on Zapier:
4. Choose a connection:
5. Publish the site.
1. Go back to the Zapier account and try sending a test.
2. If the test is successful, you can finalize the process by naming your Zap and turning it on:
Now the contact forms on your site will be sending data to the selected apps on Zapier.