You can set up a contact form on your Weblium site in a way that all new requests are sent to your Telegram app.
Important: this option is only available for the new contact forms, with the Custom label:
If there's an old form on the site, we recommend you add a new one to be able to connect it to Telegram.
Follow the steps below to connect Telegram to the contact form:
1. Enter the site settings:
2. Navigate to the Form integrations tab:
3. You will need to add a Chat ID. To receive it, click on the QR code and scan it:
Or, open the bot right in the Telegram app: @site_notify_bot.
4. Copy the unique ID, add it to the relevant field and click "Connect":
5. If all is done right, you will see a green checkmark in the settings, and will receive a notification in the app itself:
6. Open the site editor and select the form that you'd like to connect to Telegram. In the form settings, navigate to the Integrations tab and toggle on Telegram:
7. Try sending a test message from the form. A notification should arrive right to your Telegram app:
If you are looking for the ways to connect other services, you can do that with the help of Zapier: