The times when you had to manually add links to your social networks are over! With the global social links you can connect the social icons to your profiles on Facebook, LinkedIn etc. just once. Your Weblium site will use these settings as default ones when you add a block with has social icons in it.
To set it up, follow the instructions below.
1. Login to your account on weblium.com and open the site settings:
2. Navigate to the Social links tab and click on + Add global social link:
3. Choose which networks you'd like to add:
4. Add the links to your profiles:
5. Open the site's editor and add a block with the social icons in it.
6. You will see that the these icons will correspond to the ones you set in the site settings:
7. Click on them to see that they lead to the relevant pages:
Tip: toggle on the option of custom social links to enable different settings for the social icons in a particular block: