Parallax Effect in web design creates a 3D scrolling effect as the user scrolls down the page.
If you want to surprise your site visitors with an eye-catcher, follow the instructions below.
1. Navigate to the Block settings in top right corner of a block:
2. A window with four tabs will appear. Select Background tab and go to Image option:
Note: Parallax Effect can be applied only to the background of the block.
For further information about adding background to your website, see Adding site's background
3. Add an image by clicking Upload or choosing the existing one from Gallery:
4. After adding the image, scroll down the window and toggle on the option of Scroll Effects. Choose Parallax:
6. Publish your website to see the Parallax Effect on the live site.