Tabs are useful for organizing chunks of related information into a single block, this way freeing space on a page.
Weblium editor allows you to add a pre-made block with tabs or enable tabs mode in some of the existing blocks.
Take a look at this block with tabs for visual understanding:
Adding a block with tabs
1. To add a block with tabs, press on plus sign ‘+’ in the editor and choose the needed one from the variety of blocks:
2. Go to the block settings to align the block and choose the tabs quantity:
Creating tabs in a collection
In some blocks you may find synced items, which form a collection. These collection items can be re-structured into tabs. To achieve that:
1. Click on the Collection settings:
2. Navigate to Modes and opt for Tabs option:
3. Now you are able to choose tabs type (with or without icon), accent color, number of tabs and tabs alignment.
- The maximum number of tabs is 8;
- The size of the icons in the tab is 40x40px.
4. To move a tab within one block, hover over the element and drag it to the desired position.
5. To rename a tab, click on the tab name and add the needed one:
Tip: switching between tabs can be done by clicking on the name of the tab.
6. Publish your site to make all changes visible!
Watch a short video below how to enable the tabs mode and then manage it: